A. Coverage. Processing will only apply to Balik-Manggagawa / vacationing Household Service Workers RETURNING TO THE SAME EMPLOYER in Lebanon (regardless of when they arrived in Lebanon).
B.Documentary requirements for Balik-Manggagawa Processing;
- Accomplished Balik-Manggagawa Information Sheet*(1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Notarized Employment Contract* (1 original and 2 photocopies)
- Valid passport and entry visa (bring original and 3 photocopies)
- Valid work permit with English translation (original and 2 photocopies)
- Valid residence permit/iqama with English translation (original and 2 photocopies)
- Confirmed Beirut-Manila-Beirut round-trip plane ticket (2 copies)
- Employment certificate signed by the employer.
- Employment Certificate must be written in the English language
- Employment Certificate must state the date the employment of Filipino worker started
- Employment Certificate must state the date of the return of the Filipino worker to Lebanon
- The employment certificate may be submitted type-written or hand-written
- Submit the original Employment Ccertificate and one (1) photocopy of it.
*Balik-Manggagawa information sheet and standard employment contract are available at the POLO
C. Payment of Fees;
In the Embassy
In the Philippines