- Knowledgeable in computer operations and software office applications
- Knowledgeable in document filing systems
- Basic knowledge in immigration, labor, and legal procedures in Lebanon is a preference
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Basic knowledge in French is an advantage
- Has customer service skills
- Willing to render overtime in the exigency of the service
- Translate from French and/or Arabic to English, or English to French and/or Arabic, all documents referred by the Embassy, as well as documents referred by Embassy officials, to be used for official purposes;
- Conduct research in English, Arabic or French when requested;
- Act as interpreter from French or Arabic to English and English to French or Arabic during meetings that require services;
- Draft minutes of meetings, reports, and correspondence under the direction of Embassy officials;
- Document relevant procedures and processes and regularly update the translator and liaison officer's operations manual;
- Liaise with government officials, service providers and other Embassy contacts on ATN matters under the direction of Embassy officials;
- Interpret from Arabic to English and English to Arabic for the ATN Officer and other Embassy staff for ATN cases, including but not limited to investigations and court hearings of all types of cases involving Filipino nationals;
- Assist in the interpretation during meetings of Embassy officers or staff with Lebanese officials on ATN matters if required;
- Assist the Embassy staff, especially in the ATN Section, by providing accurate information on the content of Arabic documents;
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Updated resumé with colored photo
- Duly accomplished Personal History Statement Form
- Duly accomplished Work Experience Sheet
Certificate/s of Good Moral Character from current/previous employer or school, whichever is applicable, may be required by the Embassy during the selection process. Incomplete submission of documents will not be accepted/processed.
Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews and examinations at the email address indicated in their application form. Deadline of submission of application is on 31 March 2021.